Friday, November 12, 2010

Round Robin Border #2 - done!

I just finished adding my second border to my Patchwork Posse Round Robin top.

This border was designed by Molly Culley of Molly's Cottage, and is super easy and cute!

Here it is....sorry for the far away photo - thought I'd uploaded the cropped pic - oops! 


Close-ups of the applique. So not my thing, but I stepped out of my comfort zone to try it, and you know, I really enjoyed it. Only could work on it when my arthritis was in check, tho'.


AND, I've made a pact to myself that I will only use SCRAPS for this quilt. See the green stripe and yellow stripe? They are from Robert's baby quilt {sniff})


There's still time to join the round robin fun. Pop over to Becky's blog - she's got all the info there! I've also got the button on the right sidebar, so you can click on it and it'll take you right to the round robin info.

~Carrie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...