Monday, November 22, 2010

How much did I get done?

Well, I was so busy clearing things off my to do list...that I almost forgot to blog about it!

So, here is my updated list:

My “work” list (as of 11/22):
ë  Clean studio for 11/27 open house
ë  Prep for 11/27 Creative Memories Holiday Open House
ë  Place CM order to arrive in time for 11/27
ë  Send out promo email for open house
ë  Finish scrappy weekend paperwork
ë  Place SU orders (after following up with 2 more guests)
ë  Plan 12/15 SU club meeting and add to SU order
ë  Bee Improv blocks due 11/30. Make and mail.
ë  Special blocks due 12/1, 1 done, 1 done, but needs to be redone, and one not done yet
ë  Mail 3 blocks to recipient
ë  SBS Round Robin pinwheel border (altho’ not due 12/1, I need to get started on it)
ë  Blog post for 11/23 J

Whew! Busy, busy busy!!!!

Tune in tomorrow...

~Carrie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...