Saturday, November 6, 2010

Full of Love

Whoa.

I am reading the best new book.

Here it is


It is inspiring, thoughful, and motivating - all things I need right now. Nancy O'Dell speaks about the power of love, the power of sharing that love and how her mom shared & created 53 scrapbook albums, Nancy's personal treasure of love. She also has photography tips and album page layouts for us.

I have to admit, I hesitated ordering it (and I get a discount!) I am so very glad I did. It arrived yesterday, I started reading it last night and only put it down when it got ridiculously late (or should I say early this morning)!

It's available HERE if you're interested.

You so won't be sorry.

~Carrie

Please note: This is a personal review of this book, I paid for my own book and am blogging about it because I truly was inspired by it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...