Sunday, November 21, 2010

Deadlines

Deadlines.
Ugh.

However, I thrive on meeting deadlines, and trying to a better job than expected.

I have A LOT due December 1st. Some due before.

My “work” list:

 Clean studio for 11/27 open house

 Prep for 11/27 Creative Memories Holiday Open House

 Place CM order to arrive in time for 11/27

 Finish scrappy weekend paperwork

 Place SU orders (after following up with 3 guests)

 Plan 12/15 SU club meeting and add to SU order

 Bee Improv blocks due 11/30

 Special blocks due 12/1, 1 done, 1 done, but needs to be redone, and one not done yet

 SBS Round Robin pinwheel border (altho’ not due 12/1, I need to get started on it)

Will I get it all done? And my holiday and household projects aren’t even included in there….good thing I thrive under pressure, huh?

Are you getting things crossed off your list? Hope so!

~Carrie
P.S. And I just saw that I've gotten over 13,000 looksies to my blog - thank you all! Keep coming back to see if I get things checked off my "work" list!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...