Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Mocha Latte My Way

Okay, so I don't really drink coffee.

I am addicted to chocolate.

I love a good mocha....anything.

But I REALLY crave a warm drink in the mornings now that it's getting so frosty outside.

How to come up with a reasonably priced hot mocha drink that I don't have to get into a chilly car and drive to go get?

Improvise, that's how.

And I'm sharing today:

Homemade Mocha Latte
2 cups skim milk
1 heaping teaspoon instant "rich" coffee
1 big squirt chocolate syrup


Warm the milk until just hot. I zap mine in the microwave for 2 minutes on high.

{another picture should be here, but Blogger isn't letting me post it right now...}

Stir in the instant coffee until dissolved. Reheat this mixture until frothy, about 30 seconds in the microwave on high. Add the big 'ole squirt of choclate syrup & stir.

{yep, another photo of my yummy mug of mocha should be here....close your eyes and you can see it, 'kay?}
 Pour into a chunky mug and enjoy this yummy goodness!

~Carrie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...