Saturday, November 27, 2010

Cool Way to Do Flying Geese

Today I was reminded of the BEST way to piece flying geese units. Through the Hazel Ilene Quilt Along this year, I learned this very cool method. Find it HERE.

{Silly for me to re-write what Shelly already wrote so beautifully, right?}

I did fall a weee bit behind on this quilt along (before I knew it, months had gone by....) and I just started back on it today. With neat piecing tips like this, I am boud to catch up quickly.

Here are a few of the blocks I have already finished:







The neat thing about this quilt along is that everyday we read a day in the life of Hazel (from her own diary). Then we get to quilt!

Can't wait to really get going on it again!


P.S. The fabrics I'm using are Alliance by Howard Marcus for Moda.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...