Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Organizing Day #1 done!

I did it – a few days late, but I did it!

I cleaned out and organized a junky drawer – woo hoo!

Here is the before

Organizing Day 1 - Drawer Clean UpOrganizing Day 1 - Drawer Clean Up 

After emptying everything out, (see EMPTY CLEAN DRAWER – yay!)

Organizing Day 1 - Drawer Clean Up

I realized that I actually owned and was incorrectly using an ORGANIZING BIN for this drawer!

Organizing Day 1 - Drawer Clean Up

Best laid plans, huh?

Anyway, I digress.  Here is the organized and beautiful drawer – ta da!!!!

Organizing Day 1 - Drawer Clean Up

AND I started a box of Garage Sale items – I am feeling way ahead now {big silly grin}.

Organizing Day 1 - Drawer Clean Up

I am still behind on the challenges – yesterday’s was to clean the top of the computer desk, haven’t yet checked today’s assignment.

On time or not, I am finally organizing something!

Feels super good!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...