Thursday, November 7, 2019

What I am cooking tonight

Tonight is soccer practice and that means I pick one kid up from school and immediately need to turn around and bring the other to soccer practice. In the middle of that have dinner ready to feed one early and the other later....whew! Save me from the dinner woes!

Tonight's instant pot dinner is from the foodfanatic blog. I am making the Honey Mustard Pork Chops - sounds yummy!

I will most likely serve it up with egg noodles (kids love 'em) and green beans.

I had planned on using my slow cooker and promptly forgot until I was halfway to work this morning. Oops.

I'll let you know how the pork chops turn out (my first try int he instant pot) and what the kiddos think!

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...