Sunday, November 3, 2019

10 Days of Digital Deals

Yep, you read that right, 10 days of Digital Deals over at Forever.com. We're already on Day 3 (eek, I missed days 1-2!) but today's is still pretty awesome -

Save 50% on all FOREVER Design & Print and Artisan printed products!


Artisan is the new Storybook Creator, and with it you can create the most beautiful scrapbook pages (and calendars, photo books, invitations, etc) with ease. 


I made these pages back in 2017 so I'm not exactly sure of the digital artwork used. I'll do better keeping track with more current pages!

Right now Artisan is only Windows PC based unless you run can run Windows on your Mac.

Take a look around Forever.com and see what they have to offer - and make sure I am set as your Ambassador so I can answer all of your questions, and help you navigate through all the neat stuff!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...