Sunday, November 3, 2019

Finding Time = Easy Dinners

As you can tell my my lack of posts, there hasn't been a ton of extra time in YEARS to fit in crafting. I seem to exist day to day, month to month and year to year, just doing for everyone else. I know I am not alone in this - a mom's job is never done, right?

There also isn't a lot of extra money to spend on meals not eaten, or fancy appliances to make it all better.

One time of the day I dread, and truly shouldn't, is dinnertime. Or more honestly, the time leading up to dinnertime. I say I should not dread it as it's one of the very few times my kids and I are together and can swap stories from our day and just be with one another. It's deciding what to make to please all of us that I find so stressful. Add to it our super busy lives, and that I am always out of time, my stress level hits the roof. Recipe (pun totally intended) for disaster!

A friend recently recommended using one of those new-style pressure cookers to cook an easy, healthy dinner, that the three of us would devour. I found this one at an amazing price on Amazon. Saved my pennies and am giving it a try.

Tonight I am trying this chicken recipe from the Diethood blog. I like the ease of this recipe and the optional gravy add-on.

I will keep you updated as to how it turns out and share the reviews. Check back in tomorrow!

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...