Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Row Robin ~ my row is up!

I posted previously that I’d be designing row #3 for Becky’s Patchwork Posse’s Row Robin quilt along…well, it went live yesterday! (Yup, I’m a wee bit behind this week!)

Every quilt needs a resting place, so I made up a super simple row so the eye could rest, and then wander around. Here it is:

Patchwork Posse Row Robin Row #3

And the best part about this row robin is you sew up your OWN rows and keep them! Perfect for reducing your stash and having fun, too. Becky is thinking about doing my row with a scrappy fabric look – cool idea. That will look great!

Sew, head on over to Patchwork Posse and join the fun.

And remember, I designed a border (mine is the crazy patch butterfly one) and sewed up the last round robin Patchwork Posse had? Here is my quilt top right now:

Patchwork Posse Final Borders

ALL of it was done with scraps and stash fabric. I didn’t buy one piece of new fabric. How cool is that? It’s going to be my daughter’s bed covering when finished. Becky’s got great ideas that are super doable!

clip_image001See you again soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...