Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Proud

So proud of my girlie – she performed in her 3rd dance recital at a historical theater in our city. Where I danced, ah-hem, 25+ years ago! She danced in three routines, tap, jazz and hip hop. And, she has come a long way this dance year! I am so impressed with my 7-year old!

Here are some highlights:

 Dance Recital 2011Outside the theater before the show

 Dance Recital 2011

Dance Recital 2011 Tap routine to “Trickle Trickle”

Dance Recital 2011

 Dance Recital 2011

Dance Recital 2011

 Dance Recital 2011Super fun hip hop routine to “Somebody to Love” The girls brought the house down with this one! 

Dance Recital 2011

 Dance Recital 2011

 Dance Recital 2011 Dance Recital 2011Jazz dance to “Funkytown” – another fab performance!

 Dance Recital 2011With her congratulatory flowers afterward. We celebrated with dinner at McDonald’s (dancer’s choice).

I look at these photos and still cannot believe this is my baby girl. So stinkin’ proud of what’s she’s accomplished!

clip_image001

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...