Monday, October 1, 2007

Two Color Combo

Here is a quick card that I made up for my friend, Nerissa's, birthday (of course, I've missed her special day by a week - have to work on my timeliness!) This layout can be used in any color-combo, just pick two you like and go for it!

Supplies are easy (by Stampin Up! unless otherwise noted): Three for You punch box, Wild Wasabi cardstock and classic ink, Purely Pomogrante Ink, Purely Pomogrante double-stitched ribbon, adhesives you like...I used Mini Glue Dots, Sticky Tape, and Creative Memories Tape Runner.

A Stamp-a-mi-jig is handy to line everything up and using the punched out flowers on the card front adds unexpected dimension. Hope to whip up a few more (I made 2 of these) once Juliana takes a nap (maybe) this afternoon. I'd like to have some on hand for times of RAK (random acts of kindness).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...