Tuesday, October 2, 2007

5-Minute Layout



Hi! I am so excited! Today I took a few minutes while Jewels was at preschool to work on some sample pages using Creative Memories (CM) new products for this month. I LOVE the Starry Night Album Kit and matching Starry Night Perfect Fit Paper Pack!!!! I used it here in this layout (recipe CASE'd from Splitcoatstampers about a year ago, didn't write down artist, so sorry!)

The scan came out kind of dull - look at the papers on my site at http://www.mycmsite.com/sites/cgraziano/catalog-index?event=productdetails&eventId=701&productGroupId=&categoryId=118&categoryIdParm=%7C118%7Cprod701%7C&pageTitle=Starry+Night+Album+Kit&relatedItem=N&qtyOrdered=&productId=&itemSku=&act=to see the true colors...they are just spectacular! I like the patterns and how they are subtle, but add a ton on texture and depth. I used the pink sparingly just to make the layout pop. The stickers saying "Warms the Heart" is from CM's Vintage Jumbo GL Titles Stickers.

Can't wait to try these papers for cards now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...