Sunday, February 19, 2023

Planning! or really STICKERS!

I would love to think of myself as a "planner". In December and January, so many bloggers and You-tubers were showing their 2023 planners and demonstrating their planner style for the new year. I love to plan to plan, but seriously fail in my efforts to keep it up. By mid-January, I'm like, where is that planner???? 😜

But I love stickers! Who doesn't love stickers?

And I found this really cool Seashore Sticker Book that I am using in my Book of Days calendar (note: NOT a planner LOL). 




I have been using my calendar as a sort of scrapbook to recall what has happened crafty-wise and kid-wise. When I have a moment (which are few these days) I'll print a photo sticker or two and add some notes about what I am crafting, and what antics we've been up to recently.

Here are a couple of months from my 2022 calendar:



When I had more time, I was an avid scrapbooker, and I hope to get back to album-making someday (once my life is re-arranged!) Until then, this serves as a creative outlet AND a small record of our happenings. Stickers like in this book can be used in any planner or calendar, or even scrapbook. They are fun and so well-designed.

The photo stickers are made using an HP Sprocket 2x3 Instant Photo Printer (and as of this posting it's on a HUGE sale right now). I like this 2x3 Sticker Paper and look at this cute pink case! It's got to be cute, right?

Now, I am still a Creative Memories Advisor, and I'd be remiss to not include some of their stickers in this post. Take a look at these beauties:






And this adhesive special is a don't miss. 

For a limited time, you can purchase limited-edition adhesive products AND have the opportunity to earn exclusive Vivid Melodies Heart Sticker Packs and Mauve & Violet Metallic Dot Tip Pens FREE! Click FREE STUFF and ADHESIVES and FAQS for more info.

Okay, enough about my stickers....I just LOVE them!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...