I finally figured out the final borders for my Patchwork Posse Round Robin top – woo hoo!
My daughter would like this for her twin bed, but it wasn’t long enough, and I am so not an expert on measurements (I am more of a “if it looks good, keep it” gal).
I’ve decided to add a solid-ish 2” or so border top and bottom to buffer the final row of blocks. The block pattern I found in one of the online group I mod. It was a recent swap and perfect to add to my quilt top. It’s called a Happy Block. Since this quilt top was made entirely from my fabric stash, these blocks will be fast to make up. Nine each top and bottom should fit perfectly. It’ll be a nice balance to the sides, too.
Feels good to have a plan!