Thursday, July 22, 2010

One Thing One Week Challenge

I need motivation to get things done, and I found this cool challenge on Amy's Creative Side blog. So, this week I have committed to starting and finishing 24 complicated friendship swap blocks. Not an easy task with both kids home and my in-laws in town. BUT....it needs to happen.

I did challenge myself to get the house clean before the gal from the county came yesterday to fill out Robbie's evaluation paperwork (for his speech). Whew - and now I love my sort of clean home. Sort of has to be my best for right now.

What can you challenge yourself to do this week - there are two days left  - something that has been tickling at the back of your to do list and is begging to be moved to the top?

Get mine done if you get yours done!

~Carrie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...