Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's been a while....

....but I'm trying to come back and post again! After a tough pregnancy with my son, and an even tougher delivery and recovery, I am finally feeling like me again!

The wonderful news is that our son was born last June 12, a wee bit early, but healthy. Only issue is anemia, which is under control. I am almost fully recovered; still dealing with some annoying leftover issues from the c-section, but I am plugging along.

Our daughter is getting ready to graduate preschool and go into kindergarten in the fall, and our baby boy is almost a toddler, turning one next month!

Stay posted (pun absolutely intended) for more stamping and scrapping, and some current pictures.

Thanks for hanging in there with me!

~Carrie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...