Saturday, January 12, 2008

Our family is GROWING!

If you haven't noticed, I've been off blog for a while....that's because in October we found out that we're having another miracle baby! YAHOO!!! Being already blessed with our Juliana is amazing, and we cherish each day with her. To be pregnant again (after having been told it most likely would never happen) is...well, there are no words. Only lots of JOY!

So, many doctor appointments later, as I am "high-risk" and all, baby and I are doing okay. We're just starting our 5th month and a due date near the end of June.

This also means I'll be doing some cleaning out of my craft studio...that nesting thing! Now that I am off bed-rest, I am sorting thru stamps and such that I don't use and passing the savings along to you!

Look for a posting and a new Paypal store with some goodies and bargains!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...